Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you Style At Home

Style At Home has been one of my favourite (Canadian) home magazines for years - long before I got to know some of the lovely people that work there.
The first time I ventured out of my studio to show my work was in 2007 at The Spring One of A Kind Show (Toronto). And the first press person that I met at that show was Brett Walther from Style At Home. Since then Style At Home has been good to me. My work was shown in their December 2008 issue and their July 2009 issue.
Having my work shown in a National Magazine is very exciting. Like a lot of Artists I spend many hours, alone in my studio, creating my wares. Knowing that someone living in Prince Edward Island and/or British Columbia has a chance to see 'the fruits of my labour' is simply wonderful. Thank you Style At Home for bringing the world to my studio! OK, maybe not the entire world but I'm working on it.

No comments: