Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Running Thoughts

The other day Marathon Man and I were out for a run. I'm his warm up. When I'm done he carries on for a gazillion more miles. Anyway, he was telling me how much he loves running. How he thinks things through on his runs and how it helps him to clear his head...
Me on the other hand...I don't love running. And I pretty much think about what I'm going to eat when I get home! It's why I run actually - because I love food:)
Speaking of food I discovered Closet Cooking not too long ago. It's a great blog full of great recipes. I know because I've tried a bunch of them out. Kevin, from Toronto, spends his free time searching for and trying tasty new recipes in his closet sized kitchen. The Guinness chocolate cheesecake (shown above) is from Closet Cooking. Visit Kevin's blog for the recipe and many more!

2 comments:

M said...

Marathon mans 'mind-body' experience and yours makes for an interesting question: Where does the head go when the body runs (figuratively speaking) and what's the motivation?
Chocolate cake looks good!

Sue said...

OH! that cake looks delicious. I'm off for a run.