Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cleaning House


I spent most of this morning cleaning out our basement. While moving things around I came across this box, The Legal Box.
A couple of years ago we were involved in an ugly, 5 year, David and Goliath legal dispute that turned our world upside down (and not in a good way). Every piece of important information pertaining to our case was put into this box.
With the passing of time and the matter behind us I can now laugh at me amusing myself while trying to make Marathon Man smile each time he stomped down to the basement to put new stuff in the box.

3 comments:

M said...

It's important to be able to look back on 'inflated' times in our lives with humour and a good idea to keep 'the legal box' in sight for the next 'crisis' as a reminder ... .

GoldenShine said...

That's great. I run a Deep cleaning service and I'm always amazed at what we find in attics and basements. I love the humor in the box title :)

dallas maid services said...

While cleaning our houses we get many old things especially in basements...well,you have came up with great post!Very well written!