Wednesday, May 4, 2016

One Crazy Before and After!

A while ago Hannah wanted to change her bedroom up - something I'm always game for.
The first thing she wanted to do was take the wallpaper down. Ugh! I said. That's such a big job! I said. How about we paint the wallpaper instead! I said...
Months (many, many months) later my brilliant idea(?), which was a huge job, is finished! All due to the diligent work of Hannah:)
It was the craziest before and after we've (she's) ever done!!!
Oh yeah, and we painted the bed too but that only took a couple of days.
Happy Birthday Sunshine!

3 comments:

M said...

Well done Hannah! Looks great, and again, the moral of the story is hang in there... probably the most important rule for success.

Sue said...

Looks Great!!

Van said...

Thanks for a great read