Thursday, February 3, 2011

Delivering my work

I delivered some Mirrors to 1212 today, one of them being my Pencil Mirror. I like this Mirror a lot. Whenever I looked at it I felt happy. Not sure why? Perhaps not something that needs to be analyzed? It's been hanging in my living room (last photo) for the past few months. I loved the punch of orange that it gave the space.
The bad news: I'll miss this one (even though I know I can always make another one).
The good news: maybe, just maybe it'll make someone else feel happy every time they look at it?
1212 is the only store in Toronto that sells my work.

1 comment:

M said...

As one of your earlier commenters wrote, the pencil mirror would look great in an Art store and/or Staples - a creative way to advertise their product.
It does create a nice "punch" of colour.