Thursday, August 16, 2012

From Tired to Terrific

A couple of summers ago we were the happy recipients of a hand-me-down patio set. It was great - just a little tired looking. Not a problem. Black paint to the rescue! And new cushions...and a fabulous new, bigger, better umbrella. Now we're the very happy recipients of a hand-me-down patio set that's ready to go on our new deck, our biggest diy project to date (that has consumed most of August). Stay tuned...


P.S. I'm glad to check this one off the to do list. You can see by the growth in the garden that its been on there for a while:) Note to self: add weeding/gardening to the list.
Cushions - The Superstore (end of season clearance - yeah).
Umbrella - General Product (end of season clearance - double yeah)

1 comment:

M said...

Nice flow with all the 'greens' - looks good.
Now I can enjoy my morning coffee:)