Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A new edition to The Client Gallery

(#7) 'The Client Gallery' showcases mosaicworks mirrors and the spaces that they end up in...
Sometimes I get more excited seeing where my mirrors end up then when I sell them. Sometimes.
Hannah's Mirror found it's home in Nova Scotia, not far from where we lived from 1996-2002 (small world). Colleen's bold choices of colours and patterns has me wanting to see the rest of this room and more of her house! What do you say Colleen? please...

3 comments:

Designwali said...

i love the colour!

M said...

I would love to see this in person too -it looks striking. Like all of your mirrors they are even more impressive seeing them in person and seeing the effects of different lighting and colour contrasts on them.

ChrisToronto said...

Yes Colleen, maybe we could arrange for a house tour on stylenorth.ca, eh?